- Leo Kopp - how a brewer turned saint
- The glory of Gabriel Garcia Márquez
- Klaus Voormann – a life with the Beatles
- The “Venedigermandl”
- The murder of the beautiful Maria von Brabant
- The melting of the Himalayan glaciers
- Bhutan - The country of „Gross national Happiness“
- Colombia: oilfield disappeared by indian witchcraft?
Klaus Voormann – a life with the Beatles
Klaus Voormann from Hamburg became friend of the Beatles when these were still one of the unknown rock bands in the little clubs of Voormanns home town – a friendship that lasted their hole life. Voormann designed the cover of the album “Revolver”, got musician too and after 1970 he accompanied John Lennon and George Harrison on their solo careers. The latter was best friend of Voormann and did visit him frequently in the little village in southern Bavaria, where Voormann lives now and where he is editing at the moment the volume “Four Track Stories” with up to now unknown drawings of the Beatles.
Large interview with Voormann in stock.
Broadcast by German Television ARD