- Leo Kopp - how a brewer turned saint
- The glory of Gabriel Garcia Márquez
- Klaus Voormann – a life with the Beatles
- The “Venedigermandl”
- The murder of the beautiful Maria von Brabant
- The melting of the Himalayan glaciers
- Bhutan - The country of „Gross national Happiness“
- Colombia: oilfield disappeared by indian witchcraft?
All over the Alps you can hear the tale of a mysterious dwarf, who took out gold and treasures from the mountains using witchcraft and magic mirrors – and he killed those who wanted to discover its secrets. In mountain villages like Unterammergau they even know what families had to do with this killer-dwarf. We followed the dwarfs track to the seventeenth-century Venezia and found out the historical core behind the tale.
Broadcast by German Television